Saturday, June 4, 2011

It's early in the morning of my Senior Prom, lettme just make a blog real quick...

I woke up way too early, as per usual. That 70's show got old after the third episode, even though it's probably a good taste of what life will be like next year in Wisconsin (hopefully!). Anywho, creeping on Facebook was loosing its appeal as well. After sending a few Lolcats to various friends, I stumbled upon (not to be confused with the website...) a friend's blog who is living in London for the summer. And then you think to yourself, heck, that's interesting. Why wouldn't I want to do something like that?

See, but then I read over that last paragraph, and if I wasn't me, and I somehow found this blog, I'd probably think the same thing you're thinking now: "Wow, this girl is riveting." Which brings me to my next question, if your not some celebrity, or your not blogging about your awesome trip to London or how to stay anerexic, then who would want to read this stuff anyways? But that's kind of the fun of it all, right?

So, if you somehow are reading this, I will make my disclaimer now: I like to write, and therefore I will probably blog often, but that doesn't mean you have to read it. As an inspiring author, who knows, maybe this will get me noticed and published one day. Doubtful, but hey, why not.
On that note, napping is probably in my best interest right now, considering falling asleep at seven, waking up at midnight to drive home, re-falling asleep at two, and waking up at six AM to blog probably didn't give me the rest I needed. And...I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment